Saturday, July 02, 2005

No News.

Title says it all. Just for the two or three of you out there in cyberspace who actually check the Borderline site out of curiosity, here's a courtesy message for you. I showed "Remains" to some out-of-town guests last month, the first and only time since the big winners were announced by Fango, and I had a very difficult time even watching it with them. There's some unpleasant psychological shit going on with me and that little flick. I'm considering drastically re-editing it and resubmitting it for the Blood Drive III, if there ever is a Blood Drive III. That's the only filmmaking possibility for the time being. And it's certainly not definite. So don't hold your breath waiting for me to announce any new projects. I'm too busy. Life's too short. And I don't enjoy filmmaking enough to keep doing it for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home